Mincemeat/Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
Mincemeat Pumpkin Chiffon Pie Recipe
A nice pumpkin pie filling recipe to try !
Pumpkin Pie Filling Recipe Ingredients :
* 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
* 1 cup prepared mincemeat pie filling
* 1 (9 inch) pie shell
Pumpkin Pie Filling Recipe Instructions :
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl, mixing well. Add the eggs and heavy cream. Beat until smooth using a rotary or electric mixer. Stir in the mincemeat and pour into the unbaked pie shell.
3. Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 35 minutes or until the filling is set. Cool slightly on a wire rack and the pumpkin pie filling recipe of chiffon is ready to serve warm...enjoy the pie !
Labels: pumpkin pie filling recipe